Friday, March 03, 2006

Oh crap...kicked off of lineageone!

I just checked...serves us right..should have updated more...maybe we can become reporters and make posts there.

This weekend here is the plan! Mainland area: fv, owl (for a alittle cash)
Then mirror forest for diamonds, maybe another 30-40, next it8...more gems, and a bit more cash. Hopefully we can get about 1% from all of that!

Then either fi or toi 34, and 61...maybe we can get some 72f scrolls...and maybe .50 exp....

Spirit crystals I really need...water life..great for regen in my opinion!
I was sick a few days ago...so no lineage....but! I have some nice drugs....I love doctors!!!

So if any of our faithful readers...would like please donate a waterlife crystal, and please help us find the ice golem area...on Sunday I would like to go there and get some zels, and dai's....so a personal guide would be very very nice!!!

thanks!!

No comments: