Sunday, August 20, 2006

Only 132 post.....gotta change that!



Actually this is a milestone post...cause I am 75% to lvl 51!!! I think it will be another 3-4 weeks before I level. I could do it in 2 but with my schedule, and other responsiblites...that aint gonna happen.

Yogita is at 17%, she will likely level late in the winter this year or early next. So when ep5 is out I should be lvl 51 and Yogita should be steam rolling behind me!
I plan on adding to Int I want to use spells more effectively.

Ok time for some picts!



I am not a fan of DM's since the super uber DE's would waste me in seconds, I always venze just before they show up...in this one...several people died...I mean..what is the draw for sticking around when about 12 drakes will cook you along with about a million succs, AND DE's..anyways..serveral people lost exp in that DM...



I hate bots...



I also hate this guy..I do not think he is the original owner of the account..I even put him on our blog ages ago....ass.

No comments: