Sunday, December 03, 2006

Update!

Lets start with current exp. Yogita has found a new book to read so she is still at 30% by the end of this week she will likely get to 33%. Me on the other I was at 13% but I died on toi 4 cause I got paraed in a trap while a team of Mudusa's were attacking me! Ugh it is ok I hunted afterwards and I was able to gain about .25% so I am at 12.30%. Today my goal is to get to 13% then to 15-16% by the end of this week. Well I mean friday then I want get as close to 20% as possible. At 20% I will be able to sell my zels, and other stuff we have gotten. For me I save all hastes and Ghastes and sell them every 10%...I am saving up for our Ala's....so far I am at 3.1mill.....ugh i need more cash! Ok I gotta go!!!

Jeyo warriors!!!

P.s Picts to come soon!!!

No comments: