Tuesday, March 20, 2007

71% and 61%

Well I am happy to report that we have finally broken through to 70% for me, and 60% for Yogita. There have been no big drops...only a bdai (sold for 600k), now I have a small collection of nzels, and only 1 lonely ndai. I am hoping that we can increase our collection (best way to save up for the ala's)

We have about 24.2 million adena....getting this last 6 mill is going to be hard. I need to get more bzels, and maybe some rds.....man just one of those and we would be set!

The next episode might be here next week, I am really hoping for a delay so that I can get to level 52 before the update. I am also hoping that we can have the armor by then as well. I think we will really need the boost in ac. Also the new earrings are lvl based (50+ I think.,..so getting to 52 is important, and 51 for yogita).

Ok I must run. Hopely when I post next we will both have gotten some nice drops.

Hmm...I think I hear an old 56k modem......might have to give it a tight slap!

No comments: