Wednesday, October 24, 2007

About time for a MAJOR update!





OK let me summarize this post....the level up pics of mine...I have to get yogita's...I added to int.
ANd with the upcoming event I will be able to add another point to int, and have ablity to add another point when I am in an area that needs high er, or int...lesser dragons beware!!
The elemental caves picture...I loved this one....I mean they must have dropped a little over 100k and the exp is not too bad...make sure you er and mr is high though.
The sema group pics is my favorite...even more than my level up...Yogita and I actually went boss hunting and whooped em all!!!! I have another cool ss of Yogita pulling all of the drops from a Pheonix.
OK I gotta go..I want to post more like this....I have got loads more!
Jeyo

No comments: