Monday, September 12, 2005

52%!

Well i hit 52% on toi 24. But we got overwhelmed and Yogita ran out of pots...so she venzed...then I hunt up there for a bit longer....but.....WE GOT 4 toi 31f scrolls...so we have about 44 31f scrolls...I am holding to them...when the price starts to pick up....I am going to sell, make a small fortune....



Yogita is at 15% perhaps she will get to 16% today? Maybe...maybe not. More likely she will at 15.80% which is better than dieing...

I also got an nzel from a cockatrice in dv area.
I installed lineage at the school and was able to get a little exp, so maybe today I can get to 52.60-75%? That is my goal....hopefully.

Next tuesday I will have a good long hunting day, hopefully I can break the 60% mark then? Perhaps...go beyond 60%? I really hope I can get to lvl 50 well before xmas. We will go abroad for a bit before that time, and I am hoping that I get some free time to spend advancing in level 50.


Ok I gotta go now!

Jeyo

No comments: