Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Made a huge breakthrough!

I have made it to 57%, Yogita is currently at 18%.

By this weekend we are set to finally meet the weekly goals we have set!
For me I want to be at 62%, or 65%, While for Yogita 20%, or 23%.

I got some ok drops a number of several nzel's, a few ndai's....no blessed though....ugh. Made a good amount of adena. I am ready to try and over enchant Yogita's de sandles to +7. Next I will save up for 2 kg rings, then +6 mr cloaks.
About 5-6 million all told. After that? I will overenchant our helms, t-shirts, gloves, then save for our ala...which would give us and even nicer boost in ac.

I want to spent some time on fi this holiday...we might be able to get an a-scroll...a fast 15-20 million adena.


Tonight I will post pictures...this blog has been lacking in that department, When I hunt later this afternoon I will take ss, then post them.

Ok I gotta go!

Jeyo

No comments: