Wednesday, October 26, 2005

69%!!!!!! and 29%!!!!!!

There is once again a 40% exp gap between Yogita and I.
We are just sooo addicted to it8. You can get really good exp is you know how to take down large groups of monsters. We have that skill down to a science! So we can easily get fire valley like exp in it8!.

However you have to go all out with area effect magic, fireball for the living armors, and lightening for the iron golems.

So it looks like I will be 72% by saturday. I hope so...maybe over the weekend I can be at 75%. For me a milestone would be 80%. This is kinda cool, level 50 is a big level because I can use NB, and a greater summon that uses magic. I might even give my summon a mana pot to help it regen mana!

Ok I gotta go....it will be slow until tomorrow morning.

Jeyo

No comments: