Thursday, October 20, 2005

Ivory Tower!

Ok present exp is at 66.07% By tonight I hope to be at 68%....2% off my original goals.

Yogita died but she is currently at 26.12%. Almost 40% behind me. This weekend we will have an event. I hope I will get extra time to hunt Monday next week. I would like to have 80% next weekend! It would be sooo nice to hit lvl 50 before the release of ep4. Yogita would be close behind me...she has been gaining on me!

Hunting news: We got 4 nzels from it8...and 500+ irons. I sold roughs, irons, and brings for almost 700k, then we got a bzel from a fireghost on 41f. We just could not handle the high spawn of dragons, so we headed up to 42f. There where not many mops, so I am only at 66.07%. I might not have class tomorrow. If I do not then I will hunt extra long tonight. First with Yogita, then when she goes to bed I will do more..hopefully I will be at 68%.

Ac upgrade: The bzel helps ALOT! I now have enough cash to try and over enchant 2 pieces of armor. BUT I will be buying 2 +6bcomr cause that upgrade in 1 ac will also give us much needed +2mr, and I can sell or blow our +5's.





Ok now for some picts, recently we have been spending alot time on it8...just love the massive spawns, and our ability to manage our mana usage, and regen is getting much much better!

No comments: