Sunday, January 15, 2006

Yogita made the switch!

Ok current exp..I am at 10%, and yogita is at 66%....She got 2% today pretty awesome.
Now on to some current events...The new episode hit live servers. It is very nice..New dungeons a load new armors, and weapons.

We went to pirate Island..I like it. I like the mops and the way they can crowd up on you.....I have 8 fragments...need like 20 to enter this special area on pirate island.

Went to Kent caves with our bp. Got laggy so we hunted alone...much better our summons owned!

We plan on going back. Yogita made the switch from wind to water! She just could not get enough of NT and when she saw how nice NB can be....well....she had to make the switch!

She has 24% more to go....I think....early Feb., so soon we will have the Jeyo NB duo.....O.o.

Anyways I got choa made on 34f....ended a nice hunt. I went to Owl to relaw and low and behold there is this guy ...he is red and he is just standing there. He does not have a bp but he is in the succ morph. Strange.

So i kill a few mops in his vicinity. The dude does nothing. Then it dawned on me the team in toi must have know that after choa making me that I would come to OWL.

SO that means this guy is just sort of spotting for his teammates...so I take the initiative and I summon my spirit and attack him. He acts as if he is surprised with the "?" response. I continue...just know that his teammates will show up and the party will be over. Sure enough there are 3 other people ...mages by the look same bp all red advancing on me from the north.....I venz.

Ugh these bastards. I was babo enough to get chao made...please watch out they are working in teams. So to the sons of bitches who attacked me...I know your bp symbol...I will attack your trashy bp on sight.

I will post what their symbol looks like later.

Ok on to some picts!

I will be using hello to post picts...it is easier..

jeyo

No comments: