Monday, January 02, 2006

lvl 50...soo sweet!

Ok there will be no pictures this post. I promise I will be more regular...and so will Yogita.....sheesh. She is only interested in leveling and reading on her free time.

Anyways after I hit lvl 50 I decided to go to places I have never gone before. Or try and stay for longer periods of time at places wear I would only stay for maybe 20 minutes max, due to heavy use of pots once my mana was depleted through using v-t.

So recently like today Korean time I went up with x100, and yogita. We totally owned those monters. I mean huge groups of lesser dragons, and fire ghost. Basically very painful!

BUT x100's immune saved us in many situations, yogita's handy +9 yumi, and my NB helped out. My spirit which I think is more uber than I am got owned many times.
If only it could heal its self.

Yogita and I forgot to get a screen shot...it was pretty amazing!

Drops....UGH it sucked the best drop I gave to x100 it was a 51f scroll.

I died but x100 greater rezzed me so it did not hurt too bad, also Yogita got very close to 58%! I think right now she is at 58%!


The other location I started to hunt in (for extended periods of time) was 27f....all I can say is wow! Irift's just had a hard time taking down my spirt. ]
Of course Rose is an extremely good tank...she took all of the hits. But eventually we had to venz...too many irifts. However at one point we took down 5 irifts!!!! It was awesome!! Rose perhaps you yogita, and I should go up next time. With yogita I am sure we could have taken on more trouble and survived.


Ok I gotta go...tonight will take a break (will watch a movie tonight!)

tata!

Jeyo

1 comment:

Tauhid Chappell said...

lol me and my uncle went to 27f and we were tanking 2 iffys and 3 cerbs xx...then..my uncles mp ran out..and another iffy came on screen, so no more nb+3iffys+3cerbs= one dead elf (which was me XD my uncle venzec intime lol) keep posting ^^!