Monday, December 26, 2005

99%....and....lvl 50!!!!

It has been quite a trip. Making our bows while we where level 48 (a very long level for us) Then lvl 49 (finished the sayha during that level).

And now I have finally reached lvl 50.

BUTTTT I pked some idiot chao making people. See the fool goes to the fight expecting to die...usually some low level char with low hit points.

Some times they use your summons to kill them: First they attack the summon (they do this with very low hit points) then run off your screen....the aggressive state is removed (since they attacked you first) then you become the aggressor..once your summon kills them....

Role of the story if you are hunting and you some fool wandering really close to you...watch out, especially if you using summons, or pets.

I now have a greater water spirit, and Natures blessing. But now that I am finally neutral my nb is not as effective...like a blessed greater heal potion.

This event I feel sooo uber....-71 ac with skin....sweet!

ok on to what your all looking for...pics....







Now it is yogita's turn...she is 56% now..aiming to hit 57% tomorrow.
From now on I will post her exp only. I hope it will motivate her more!

ok tata!

jeyo

1 comment:

Tauhid Chappell said...

Congratulations on hittling lv 50 ^_^! How much exp were you hunting per day?