Thursday, December 15, 2005

Updates!

to begin with i died on the 32f today..lol...so i'm back to 53%...i was doing pretty good was almost closing on 55%...but alas!...oh well, hopefully i'll be there tomorrow...meanwhile jemal is doing pretty good...he is going nice and steady....oh wow! right now as i am writing this post he hit 95%...way to go babe :)

on a good note...i got a bezel today...lol...but phabo me i have no pics. of either that or me dying....well, maybe next time...

that's it for today.

take care.

2 comments:

Tauhid Chappell said...

Hey i got your comment on my post o.o..and thanks for teh offer it would be great to hunt with you guys ^_^ ill try to wisp ya if i get the chance =)

Jeyo said...

....lvl 50 summon....enk...I am still level 49....97% now......

You sure you saw me.....
And you know me....I would be babo enough to not post the level up.

Took me the longest time to find out that bmp files cannot be uploaded.....