Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Some news!

It has been quite awhile..we have been having some lag issues. But now it seems everything is ok. I am now at 94%...ugh I should be at 97 or 98%. It is pretty cool but actually many people read our blog....O.o

To those people....thanks! It means alot when you show up and give us encouragment or say a nice comment!

Yogita has broken the 50% barrier..she is at 54.30%! So she is still keeping at the 40% exp difference. With Ep4 looming it is becoming more and more important for us to level up (me for NB), and Yogita to get closer to lvl 50 (storm shot).

We would kick royal anus!

I have enough adena saved to buy yogita 1 rof....now I need another 1.7-1.9 mill...
uber drop....where are you!!

Ok picture time...I have shots of me hitting 92% 93% ect...and some readers of our blog...and check out my dopple army! (boy I wish I could kill em all...i actually like the poly scrolls....I am collecting them)





No comments: