Tuesday, November 29, 2005

LOL I pked a babo mage!

Ok this has got to be one the best days in lineage so far this week. (And it is only tuesday...Korea time).

I got 6 nzels, hunting in skt caves 4f, and ran into a little situation.

I was having a good time taking out nice groups of kbb's, bb's, and cerbs. Drops where nice. Then I come across some drops on the ground. Just some junk (well...splint mail...10k+ adena?) Anyways I sort walk around to see if someone will
turn up. No one does, even after i kill a few mops.

So I pick up some of the drops (the most valuable...splint mail of course).

Then suddenly a mage restarts right at that spot. It must have been from his summons.
Anyways he then asks me for his stuff...at which point I say I found it. He did not ask nicely sort of demanded that I give it back. I asked him why should I? He did not answer, he kept demanding "his stuff".

Anyways mops kept coming and I kept killing them. So eventually after a couple of minutes this fool starts to countdown..I am thinking what the ^%#@#*#^$(#?!

I mean I have 97% mr and when I hunt I make sure to keep it up. Well his first cancel fails (I think he was a noob mage). So he goes pink on me....right away I put 3 magic arrows from my +7 sayha.....the end result.....well....look below!




And check out this uber drop from a mop that gives me junk most of the time!



Oh and also we have some readers we never knew about!


No comments: