Wednesday, November 16, 2005

ALMOST 80%!!!!! Yogita!!!

Ok first off I got 2 rof's from forge. I took them with me to toi 25....they rule against fire magic using monsters! I kicked major anus up there.

When I first went up it was as if they where ready for me to test the effectiveness of the 2 rings! There where 4 ld's! Well...usually I would run back down to 24f but I just had to test the rings. THEY TICKLED ME!!!!! I was able to absorb the damage from all of thier magic attacks!

On other news Yogita has kicked it into high gear!!! She has gained 1.10% exp in one sitting!!!

She is now 39% behind me right now! Tonight I will finally break the 80% mark, I died to pkers on monday.....lol. But I bounced back! Also Yogita died in that attack as well, but she is well on schedule!

No comments: