Monday, June 12, 2006

We are not gone yet!!!!!!!

I have been busy for a long time. I have had a busy week i am finishisng the second week of a Intensive language program (teaching it actually).

It has taken up soooooooo much time that we have no time even for sleep. On the weekends we need to sleep. I am soo tired these days. BUT important news: Yogita will be making the final push for her level 50.

So every day she is going to hunt for about .50 or more a day. If she can do this then she can be at level 50. I have saved up enough for NB and MAYYYBE water life.
But I am chaotic now....I have to relaw...but if Yogita gets to lvl 50 then she can take over as the healer...then I can relaw easily. I can not wait...2 NB elves....FI= kick ass strong!!!!

Ok I gotta go.

Bye!

Jemal

1 comment:

Jeyo said...

....Chant...HI! thanks for posting!
Well by now you know we are not leaving.