Monday, June 19, 2006

Yet another update on Yogita's progress!

Lets see...on the weekend we actually had time to hunt for about a one and half to two hours.

Yogita was able to get to 95% she just told me that she has been able to get to .50 in 95% so we are looking to breach 96% this weekend. I cannot wait. I have advised her to hunt the 31f (she dies if she goes up higher), or hunt 21f-25f, at least until she is within a safe % in lvl 50. I hope she can get to lvl 51 by the end of this year, while i hit lvl 52.

Right now I have just bought NB, and waterlife. Now I need save up for another waterlife crystal. Used just right they have a very effect on making regen times MUCH faster, and giving a boost to a tanking char.

Now I am regaining law, my bunnies are at Jeyo fang 20 (highrabbit), roughttail 27 (closing in on 28), tatul she is at 27 as well.

Rose gave Yogita 2 high rabbits to use as we please for the time being. I hope they help us take down lesser dragons, I want to hunt 44f teaming up with Yogita or anyone else in our bp on a more regular basis. The possible profits are just to hard to ignore.

I hope to visit pc rooms while hunting those floors...just to add to the excitment.
Regular hunting just does not fit, but going on some exciting group hunt would be so much fun in a pc room setting.

Ok I gotta go now!

Jeyo

No comments: