Thursday, August 02, 2007

Poly event...for low levels...

We are having a poly event...lvl 52 morphs are being unlocked for all lvls...that means that for me...this event...does not really impact me. But now Yogita can use the dark elf morph...that means we can make a strong team (think 31f+, 21f, and fi).

We are stockpiling 21, and 31f scrolls for the exp event..people just do not plan ahead, and when the event hits in the market toi scrolls will be nonexistent, and the few that will be sold will be at a premium, because the next event will be 2x exp...and well...toi offers the best exp period! I plan on getting 1.5-2% hunting together with yogita..should help her level to 51...and get me very close to lvl 53, and another int point. I just got a new elf spell. Counter mirror..it sort of like a magical mirror which will reflect a magic attack back at the attacker for the full damage of the attack. It is better than the counter magic spell in that it bounces back the damage of the spell as well. There is a downside...it is int based. That means the higher your int more successful you will be at pulling off the spell. I plan to use it on lesser dragons on 41 and 44....they hurt alot...about 200hps of damage if your mr is low. With high mr (100% for me) and high elemental resistance the damage is about 50-100hps.


ok i gotta go now....

tata

No comments: