Friday, August 24, 2007

Yogita lvl 50 99.30% nuff said!

This lvl up is coming at a cruical time...the double exp event is next week....so if she lvls up then she will be able to make go headway into lvl 51 before the event ends.
Our mage is almost decked out...the last upgrade for the mage will be....well uh 2 upgrades will be an ala, and a +1int staff. With that int I hope that our mage will be able to take on groups of 61f mops and get us 71f scrolls...if we are good enough to hunt there then I hope to get 81f scrolls to sell, and once in a while hunt with Smitty...he is the 81f king....as a high lvl earth elf he has shown that it is possible...

With the coming event I am hoping to either lvl up, or get really close to lvl 53 I have a plan to get 200mill adena by selling +5 items...I think mr cloaks are the way to go so many want to over zel those cloaks....it is a sure money maker. It helps that we have almost 65 zels..in drops only. So I plan on collecting large numbers of cloaks, and keeping the +5's....I am hoping I can pull a nice profit...might take a while...but..if I can get a go number of overzeled cloaks sold...vs. the cloaks that blow up....I could make us enough to keep buying in the market.....I WANT THOSE TARAK BOOTS!!!! We both would have 590+ hp with our lvl ups it might come to 600hps!! 31f would be easy!!!!!


Ok I gotta go take care!


jeyo

No comments: