Sunday, September 09, 2007

Post event!

I am 81%...I actually hunted ld's for almost 2 hrs trying to get a second bzel...I think I might take short trips every night to that floor. If I can get a few bzels everyweek, and use 50% of them along with the nzels that we get on 31f, and a few from the lesser demons on 25 I think I can make an impressive dent in the 200mill we are going to need to get the tarak boots. When I lvl up I plan to take more expansive hunts. Not just the toi grind, but PI, FI, elemental caves, and the abyss lake. I want to add this to my hunting scheme. I think I should return to fv because of fire coals dropping there are work about 2-3mill and they drop often enough.Yogita is a cool 21% into 51 her goal is to get to 52 by the end of this year..hopefully we can have the boots by then and we can add boss hunting to our daily hunts.

Oh I have a +6 sayha xbow for sale....5mill!Jeyo

No comments: