Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Adena comes adena goes!

Well I did not include this in my last update...but...I spent all of the 35mill that we saved....meantioned what we bought.....basically outfitting our mages, and blowing some items.....

I have realized this...I think first we will upgrade our ac before going after the tboots. So My next target will be 40mill...I have about 2mill now, and I will be buying 2 +7gop...that is a 3 ac boost over our current levels. Next will be our dex helms...I am thinking +8...but maybe 2 +9's?

I am still searching for some pictures that I want to post here...namely Yogita pulling the drops from a pheonix.

This weeks updates will include the new lesser dragon pet!!! Heck I might just save up and buy them!! This means that 61f might be included in our our favorite hunting places.

I will not sell our high bunnies...they are too valued to us.

Current exp....14% for me (Should be 16%), and Yogita is right on target with 35%.

Cash.....2mill...(plus I have 1 bzel!)

see ya!

Jeyo

No comments: