Wednesday, November 28, 2007

.....Choa makers......weak fools!!!
















These losers.....they go around in packs...usually there are 3..the dark elf morhp Schizo....he will ebind u..while another mage (high lvl) with para you...then they pull in some low level char using the crawling claw morph...very to hard to see cause this happens so fast. Once they have exploited the bug that makes pets kill the low level char....viola your chaotic....the next step is keeping an eye out for you. This is what they did in my case...they must saw that I was almost neutral....so they used the mage seen above to destroy me....i did drop...the first time I dropped nothing...this time I lost my nk robe....BIG DEAL they are soo cheap...
The problem is that I can not ...I mean legit players can not fight these creeps. It is soo hard. First they take away the comfort of using your summons/pets....ugh such losers.

No comments: