Monday, March 03, 2008

A come from behind victory!




Well...last weekend was nice...we got ok exp I only got like 3%....but I was doing other things.

Yogita only got something in the same range. We decided to invest about 11mill in blowing items.....end result....HUGE failure. It was all up to chance...but my goodness Yogita blew her allotment of items...I was able to make 2 +7 elven shields, and 1 +5 ib...blew, and a +6 ib...Just look at the above pics.


Now Yogita and I are not uber at all. But in this game you have to adaptive, you cant just give up when an update comes that forces a gameplay change. I remember we first started out making money by kicking ents...lol back then 2mill was a HUGE sum for us. Then it was by farming 42 to get 51f scrolls..back when they where about 100k plus. Over the years we have learned how to better our game. Now we suffered a huge loss..about 7million adena...on Sunday night.


It sucked. So we decided to do what we do best...make that cash back! So I went on and blew 1 +5 ib I had...actually the first of the 2 +5ibs went +6 ^^. So I felt really really good blowing the last one. We got about 6 bzels as well. Grand total that we earned back? 11mill! Now this we will try again...but I want us to save more before we try again...so I will mainly hunt dragons this week, and do minimal exp hunting...thats about 5% from Monday to friday. Only 1% a day. We plan to make or buy many bcomr, ibs (+0), and elven shields. But we need some nice cash..I estimate about 7-8million. I hope to convert that into 10-12mill...then I will be half way to our goal, of earning 80million adena, to boost our ac.



Jeyo...yeah we kick ass!

2 comments:

Yas said...

I'm up anytime for a hunt on 50f!! :P

Jeyo said...

yeah it was fun! we will do some more blowing later this week.

on another note we BOTH died so ...its still on Jema...lol