Thursday, February 28, 2008

New information.....Fraud alert!!






Ok so just now I had a nice conversation with Devdas...he told me that this player is an Indian player, I feel that this guy might be Munchy on an alt. So just a reminder...PLEASE do not give out adena to ANYONE. Not even ladybug would ask for adena. So if our leader wont...why should we think we can? Devdas...thanks for clearing this up from your end. This "tamana" person even begs him for adena.....losers...so many of them out there...
So to Devdas I am sorry, I hope this makes it clear you are not begging for adena. I am sorry to jump to this conclusion without first talking to you. Please forgive me.
Jeyo

5 comments:

Ladybug said...

It is so hard to know who you are really talking to sometimes. A while back someone was on a different character whispering pledgemates saying that they were me. Asking for items and adena. I don't think they fooled to many though, thank goodness. So this wasn't really Devda's? That is good news

Jeyo said...

Yes Lady it was not. Devdas is a great guy. Honest..HE HAS NEVER ASKED ME FOR MONEY, just for the record. Watch out for tamana and many others like him. They are low down dirty scammers. They might even have high lvl alts milking people though thier goodwill.
Thanks for posting Lady!

WithoutMe said...

Yo Munchy asked me for 10k =/ He's trying to swindle me for 2x more money than you!

(ignoring the fact he asked you for 1m)

Yas said...

I bet they are the losers that time ago made lots of nobs chars with names like 1adybug, Yase1no, and they whisper you, telling they got hacked and need items/adena, also they are so stupid to whisper your alter chars and say "I'm yas, I got hacked, can you loan me some items and some adena?"

for the record, that "devdas" asked me for 3m on my knight and 7m with yas... [you think poly counts for his money beg?]

Jeyo said...

Yeah...these guys are losers...too bad we are on to them!