Sunday, February 10, 2008

Why ole why not!!

I was reading a post over on lineage.com and someone who plays an elf is able to solo 81f....

Those monsters are lesser versions of toi bosses. We went up, did ok but man it was not easy...we had a good party put together.

I would have to say one goal of mine would be to solo fi, and 81f. I wonder if I can do it as a water elf. I did have alot of success with my mage and elf on pi. Tuing abyss ghouls and archers netted me 3 bbs. I will hunt more on my mage there. I have a ton of pics to post, and Munchy if I see you in FV and you are not in a bp...you will die. I will explain further in another post. Ok I gotta go...oh some blowing fun...I made a +6 cmomr, and yogita and I made 5 +5 bcomr...I hope they sell. I blew one of them by mistake.....ugh that sucks...cuts into our profit margin....


jeyo

3 comments:

WithoutMe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
WithoutMe said...

I think it's really great how consistent and hard working you are at making money. If you want to solo FI I think improving AC is a must. I read this blog a long time ago about how a guy carried black mithril arrows so he could triple shot drake to death and kill it a lot faster. Maybe you can try that too and FI won't be so hard to solo. The sad thing is dying to learn how to hunt FI, that's why I can never learn to hunt there =/

Jeyo said...

oh ok. I would love to solo there.
So I guess I am on the right track as far as ac is concerned. You see Yogita and I almost always hunt together there. We can last forever..good exp for a 2 person team. However, now that we are powerlvling we hunt solo alot more. She loves 31f, and I dream about going to fi....

And With..I too have died trying to solo there...