Monday, February 25, 2008

New pics.....

To all who have been in Kallyv's bp. She ROCKED she was awesome. Because of her we went to the best bp's in lineage. Actually I should say because of jackaal's bp we went to the best bp's in lineage..on LOA server. It was awesome. We met many nice people, and I met one guy that came back after a long time. Sedia....man....it was good to meet you perhaps tomorrow we can chat and you can help us catch up a bit. Right now Kallyv's pb is quite huge and doing well in Lineage 2 ...I think it is cool that she is doing so well. We had a very nice start there. I remember ages ago finding a +6 homr in Oren....under a stack of regular helmets....I made about 2.1mill on that sale...from then on we became very successful with the help of people like Sedia and Kallyv, lordguess, thor's old bp...


Now we are in a position to help others...but there is a responsiblity, that even the people that helped us must have seen....that is ...people who would rather beg thier way to good items.....

Munchy is one....son of a bitch....check out the previous entries....I want to kill him onsight...but it is against our bp's rules....so I will not.

Well I gotta head to bed...it is late in Korea...now we have about 24mill.....I hope to make about another 24mill before buying more higher ac items.....I am hoping to boost our ac by about 4...so I think I will need more than just 50mill....maybe 70-80mill will be needed...Moonfang...you and I make a great team...even though we disagree on excution of our fighting style from time to time...to date I think i have made about 6-7million in bzel drops with you....NICE!!!!

Ok I gotta go...here is tuesday.........

Jeyo...

No comments: