Monday, September 15, 2008

Finally...a Bzel!

Finally I am able to hunt dragons after such a long time...and I am use to getting a least 1 bzel day.....at least. Sometimes more! This time....after almost 2 weeks hunting em....1 bzel!
On another note Yogita and I will not have to worry about wafers for a long time. We have 6100 of them now.
We are now focusing on our mages. We really need to level them up. I am about 32% into lvl 47. basically I want gargs for hunting it8, and perhaps dragons....perhaps. I am OK at hunting dragons on my mage. Basically it is more ghost hunting than dragon hunting. With the current kg rings...I have 24 int on my mage...wooot!

So I basically just tu ghost and blast the occassional dragon with coc. It worked really well. Until I let a dragon get too close...then poof one firey breath..and that was all she wrote.

I will post pics next time. It feels good to be back..and setting goals. I would like to be lvl 55 by next spring, with the mage at lvl 48 earning alot of money for our elves.

No comments: