Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sorry Sylas this post is coming a bit late!!

Well this post will be two part.
I will start with a small bp hunt with sylas yas and steppie....we went to 70f and had some fun beating around the mops up there. The exp was ok for the short hunt we had. Basically it was too late for them...not me though! I wonder if I can solo up there...nah the tigers would tear me apart even if I tamed 3 cycs.







Finally today Yogita and I were on a roll! We found 2 bosses and ended them both! Ok well the it boss on the 7th floor was not really just ours. Some high lvl players helped kill it but I got 3k adena! Woot!....not! Drops from bosses really suck! Well we decided perhaps the Dark Elder might spawn since the Demon was up (we wanted to try for him but ran into the it 7 boss Garandur or something like that).
Lo and behold we found him! In the history of this blog we have another recorded fight with him, but actually this is the third time we ended him. Drops.....ZERO. I did not get a ss of the Dark Elder but I got some nice ones of Garuandur!
The ss of the DE really sucks...he was casting his wind spells behind the rock formation...wind rings helped nicely!




No comments: