Saturday, October 11, 2008

Pushing Ahead!!!




Ok well this update will have to cover two post...because since I have been in ALaska I have been using two different pcs.


I have been doing alot fi recently I only died when pots and mana were low after killing a drake...

stupid me...i should have fully regened at that point...but nooooo....perhaps I can kill some easy bug bears to get started on building up my pot supply....then I run into bug bears....2 bb, and 1 kbb..i think great! BUT there is a cyc, and an etting....with no mana and very low pots...like 10


after a short but hot scermish insued....i back pedalled fired off a volley of arrows, b2sed a few times...smartly removed the 2 bb, and king bug bear. But the cyc was pounding on my head....the ettin was hasting itselfs while also bashing me....pumped about 5 pots....volley of arrows...back pedalled...darn...2 dark elves....this is getting out of hand..pump more pots...5 more...cyc is still pounding on me....mana is gone....i panic...i run and scream like a child...and die...


however I am happy because i learned how to solo drakes there i use counter mirror, and with careful managment of mana, i use only 10-15 greater heal pots. No ascroll yet though.. I will hunt some toi then return to fi...I will stay there for a while this time..

ok here are a few ss i took on this pc...

I have been getting good nzel drops on toi 3xf, and i have found a fun past time to get 100's diamonds...farm griffs! The feathers earn me about 425k each! So I made about 1.6mill from feathers. The Drake, pic speaks for itself...I have taken down several of them to date..they still scare me a bit...
tata!!
Oh and Coookie we will hunt together again!!!!! I am so babo!!! We both took on the Mummy Lord...we lost...coookie died but his bp mate testpress killed with cooks back up, and it drop a toi 41 charm....i want to buy it....

No comments: