Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Differ...you got ur wish!!

Firstly I was just fooling around with Differ a good buddy of mine in weldern (we call it fire monster town, it is SOOOO embarrassing to say that on global....LOL).


There where 5 dk's at first then about 6...maybe more. Now that people are getting to higher lvls in the game we really need to see some new faces. The truth of the matter is new people are trickling in. Many are not from the USA, or other English speaking nations. I have seen new indian players join, MANY chinese, and many Koreans. It is so funny though...Koreans join because they hate thier over crowded servers, but...more people mean a bigger market items...I mean all items would then have a value. I bet I could've sold my staff of strength by now if our server was larger....like say 1300-1500 people.


Yogita has been doing really nice on her mage, we went up to 41f and owned!!! She lvle up to 41 on her mage, and got like 20% into that lvl.


Talina....Devdas's brother told me this regarding the "business" he had with you. He told me that he helped you with a small number of arrows....2.5k mith arrows, and 1k ori arrows, and that you promised him "help" with an ALA.


/rant on



Now...this makes me sick...and if I were not a better person Yogita and I would have gone on our mages, and pked this fool for even coming up with such rubbish. I told him even if it were true...that is the stupidest deal I have ever heard. I told him I would have thought he was joking....this dude...Paro (dev's brother...UGH!) seemed to think it had merit. Ala's are still rare based on the rarity of ascroll drops. it is about 10mill in the market atm (more like 10.9 mill)

Mith arrows...and ori....we are talking about a very small amount here are like...killing de's for mith (BUTT EASY, and my butt is BIG, so you know that is easy!). Then using the rough mith they drop to make ori and then make a small number of ori arrows. Dev...ur a jackass, u harrassed me and others with an almost hostile way of "Is talina on?" then logging off. I asked you then you said..."i have business with him". Sylas told me Talina is actually a lady.....guess devdas missed that fact?


This issue has been delt with by Lady, but if this fool keeps up...I am leaving the bp, and I will hunt his fool ass down on all of his chars, and alts and multiple brothers. Yogita's +9 yumi will sing, my +7bg will make new marks on his ass. I hate people who beg, and this comes really close to it...actually it is like a wierd kind of emotional scam. I have seen it in India. You get overcharged, so then I tell the guy hey! Why are you charging me 3 times the normal rate? Oh your American...ur rich! WTF?!


Another time this dude wants to sell us these tired looking sunglasses. I ask him how much....20BUCKS!!! It took 30 mins to get this dude to leave us alone. I threaten him at one point...so...he starts begging us to buy it. "I have kids yadda yadda yadda" This dude was strong enough still his contraband off the back of a truck? Go use that energy in something worthwile. Asshole even had the nerve to call Yogita a bitch under his breath as we were leaving.


So this weird thing with Devdas, and these buddies of his, who are not really his buddies but...family members...sounds wierd. I remember scorpio04 talking some similar jazz when I was in India...Something like..my friend is here. Can you help "HIM" out..not me I am ok but my "FRIEND".


If you search back a while dev's name popped up then with something similar. I will go over that post again as there are many ss's.


I will post snippets of the conversation here.


Now why do I even care? How did Devdas get in to RR in the first place? YOGITA AND I VOUCHED FOR HIM. I told him then....no begging work hard pitch in. He made it seem like yeah he got it...he understood....I took a gamble...because it seemed like Devdas was a kid..

Ugh...his "brother" is 25. I wonder how much he told me is true in the first place. I am so glad I never gave money to him.


/rant off..



ok picts....


The chat ss will not be here.


That was the best ifrit a NZEL!!!

Yogita and I after a hard time hunting got rewarded with a bzel, and lately I have been making a little cash hunting griff and cycs....gotta get those feathers!! I might make a another sayha...but for now..we need more stuff to settle the mages in. Once they are set then we will turn our attention back to

upgrading our elves!






tata! Post 2 will be here in a few hours..

No comments: