Sunday, October 19, 2008

The long await post...long over due!!!

Well episode 6 and episode u is coming in just....4 days I think....no 3 days. I am excited about that...the changes in gameplay and style will be big. I will start working on karma since in ep6 we can actually see it!! I want those earrings so I will also look into ways that yogita and I can hunt in sanc of evil. I hope it has more open areas....I hate tos. You get these little boring rooms! Also tos has a limit to how many people can hunt there based on the number of rooms...so people bring pots, arrows, pile it up. Then stay in thier little room for along time! BORING. I will do it if I need to....but still it is boring! I will hunt with yogita there because frags can converted into karma too. It is very expensive...but if our mages do a good job earning cash...and our elves as well....

So I am not too worried about the karma thing using frags means that we can make perhaps 10mill a week....buy frags get karma that way with out disrupting our hunts too much. Frag prices are down from the 400k they used to be. They are like 230k now. So if the price drops lower...it will help us out with karma gain that way too.

In Lineage if you have experience it is easy to make money. Boss hunting is something I really want to get into after hitting lvl 55 but...our bp has many issues right now. People are busy with rl important issues, some people are getting really bad connections......I really hope things can improve by the end of this year. Cause when I am able to regularly boss hunt...I will use those funds to pay for frags....which means nice steady progress on our earrings!

Before i move on to ss, I think people who buy Adena are fools. Unless it is made legal, it is a stupid risky way to get ahead. I mean they strut around with the best gear....but..some chinese farmer got that item, not them. How, can you feel big and talk so much trash on global to each other. If people stopped buying adena...I could then stop having to worry about getting attacked in elemental graves. The farmers would move on. But you have people who want to get ahead fast....so they cheat. I bet some of them have lvl 8 earrings too. It is not so tough if you buy adena or if you bot! Perhaps some of them have loads of money or items stock piled so that when ep6 goes live...bingo they will buy all the karma they need. I hate cheaters, and general trash talkers.

Ok pic time!!!


I have been hunting alot of 41f...and with my warrior mage...yogita!!!









No comments: