Sunday, October 26, 2008

The New Episode!

Well...it is tough....

We being elves and being nerfed like crazy. Basically, NB.....is too weak at this point. Int does play a roll. But...I would need about another 5 to 7 more in on top of the 19 int with items that I have now. So what does that mean? This nerf must in place to prepare us for the stat update...where stats will get to be rerolled. Basically it looks like chars will be able to reroll all stats. That or you will get max rolls based on what ur base stats are, and get to reapply where u put points after lvling up. I personally think it is the first one. Based on what people saw on Korean sites. Elves with well over 600hps, and 300-400 mps! I look forward to this, it I get to reroll all stats, I would look into int/con/wis. With int and con being most important, while wis allowing me to have the mp I need to cast spells, and regen.


Ok so the update....it makes it tougher for us to hunt....mops hit harder and your b2s gets much less mp back, as well as magical bonuses being stripped from elves. This makes no sense to me as elves have always been a magical class. I am just waiting on the stat system...perhaps that can help see how that will change this current system.

I am still optimistic, I made some good exp yesterday....on 35 of all places....i love the x5 floors cause then i run up for a quick break, or if i need to have my mining ship (eve-online) mine from another astroid....then i can do that.

Oh this pc is cool! It is not all that blazingly fast but I just upped it to 2gigs of ram and I can have both games running at the same time...play lin, mine in eve, and go up to the x6 floor to switch or evenually go back to the station to refine and sell my ore...I made a bit a money yesterday, and exp in lineage doing this..not bad...heh.

I wonder if anyone remembers shadowcat. The most I remember about him was that he was an elf that lvled well, but would bitch and moan ALOT. Finally he quit and started playing eve....that must have been....2 years ago..no more like 4. So I always wondered what it would be like...it is nice! But this is not an eve-online blog.

Ok i gotta go!

Tata

No comments: