Friday, April 29, 2005

Died but regaining exp.

Yep....I died....we thought it would be exciting trying to take on ld's on 41.....i think not!

While it was fun and fast paced, fire ghost ruined the party! They hit hard...very hard, while ld's are breathing fire down your back! Our bows did a good job though...
But I was not paying attention to my hp's.....a point of note: you MUST keep your hp at 80-100%. I let it drop to about 60%, and 2 ld's blasted me with fire while a ghost was pounding on me.....I was displacing BUT I did not heal as fast as I should have.....so....poof I died! My goal this weekend to get to 26%. Then make a strong push towards 30% next week...it is only a 4 day week! I will have enough to puchase 1 wds. Oh btw wds prices have dropped!!! Making sayha's are going be easier and I think more people will make them...now the next big bow will be the k-xbow.

Yogita has broken the 70% mark. She is really enjoying her +9 yumi. I have over 130k in mith arrows...so she will never run out!

Ok...hope I can achieve my modest goals this weekend!
Oh yeah and we will be joining up with ladystorms bp for bit...due to warring....darn!

Jeyo

No comments: