Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Selling over 500 wafers.

Here is the deal, if I can sell these wafers, and make a bit more cash I can buy 2 wds at once. YES! Also I will switch hunting grounds to ivory tower, the iron drops up there are just too nice to be true. Also the experience is nice too.
So I will alturnate between DVC entrance, and Ivory tower. Yogita is at 59.04% while I am at 21.22% Perhaps by tonight I will have 22.50% maybe more if we go to toi for a 40 minute hunt. We got a 51f scroll last time...just need to get more...more! Then I get the next batch of wds easy! Currently I have only 330k but after selling the wafers, and irons brings and roughs, and other things I should be close to 3.8-4mill. So I need to get more 51f scrolls.

ok my head is killing me and I still have some work to do..take care!

Jeyo.

No comments: