Sunday, April 10, 2005

Finally some nice drops!

I got sb invis from a de near dvc entrance! YES that is one wds right there, I have 3mill in gold, so I want to take that to 4mill so I can buy 3 wds to bring my total to 9 wds.....

On another note Yogita has broken the 60% mark she is at 61% (almost 62%).
She got a 51f toi scroll, should help me hit 4mill. We have started to sell off all of our gems...so far almost 4mill have sold. Yogita now has about 6.6mill for her yumi, and I have another 750k set aside to give her tonight. If we sell more gems I hope to have her at 8-9mill adena. Then I will have to think about selling the mgems, we have about 5600 of them about 1.7mill, and we still have 2000+ pots of brave, and wis, and 1500 mana pots. Thats alot of pots! Hopefully I can sell them off to help get the sayha because we will already have all of the money for Yogita's yumi.

We have started on our next batch of wafers....we will try for 500 again...that will equal 1 wds. I am at 22.36% by tonight I hope to be at 23%. I think I will set more modest and reasonable goals for myself, my schedule is so broken up that I should expect to hunt fewer hours a week. I will keep our shop open until we have sold off all of our gems.

The new hunting area we have starting going to (it5-8) is really paying off! Iron drops like candy up there and the exp is very good, as well as mgem drops, and oj pots. So I really should not have to refill on pots anytime soon. I want to save up 200+ blessed oj's for a hunt fi....maybe next week. This weekend we might go to Seoul (it is payday week). Ok i gotta go now!

jeyo!

No comments: