Thursday, May 05, 2005

Meeting With The Boss!

So i'm getting ready for work .....just a everytday thing....nothing exciting.....

Suddenley I hear a excited shrill scream...i look over and see Jemal fighting this new boss.....but he runs out of potions...so he is restocking in the town, getting ready to go back.......now things are starting to look pretty exciting, so i decide to join him.

We both reach there together...the boss is still around..so we start pounding him...2 other players come and start hitting him...finally, i and jemal run out of the pots...we have to leave..the boss is still alive...boo hoo...

Anyways, just getting to see him and pounding him was fun....He looks similar to a greater wind spirit...SWEET!....

I loved it because it made my boring morning very exciting.......I enjoy lineage ...It always makes my day.

ok, so there was our meeting with the boss.....next time he won't be left alive..thats the promise of Jeyo Warrior....lol

No comments: