Friday, May 06, 2005

New update...interesting things happened!

Ok many people dislike the update...I do too. When mops get close to archers they hurt! We cannot wear a shield for extra ac. So we displace take a few hits then move and hit move and hit. All the while orange pots are keeping our hp's at a good level.
However with the new delay we will have to rely more on mana, and might have to venz more....which equals more wasted toi scrolls! I really would like to get to 27% or 28% this weekend.

Ok on to the interesting things....I opened up my quivers and instead of elemental arrows I got armor. Not crappy armor mind you...bless of elm + 1 dex, -3 ac enchantable up to -6 safely, you can get it to +7 with out blowing it using the safe method....worth 200k at +0. I got about 6-7 of those. In addition when I kept opening up my quivers i got rapiers....another weapon worth about 200-250k at +0, about 6 of those are in my storage.
AND I got 4 ndai's, 23 nzels, and 23 res scolls, and 18 poly scrolls. So about 4-5 million adena worth of items....not counting the 1.1mill that I already have.

However I have not sold anything due to the fact that it is a bug, and I could get banned for abusing a bug. So I left everything the way it was, and sent a report to support. MAYBE they will let me have it! IF they do then I will sell off the armor, and scrolls get into a wds buying frenzy!

We will have to see!

jeyo

No comments: