Sunday, May 29, 2005

Is is on now!

Yogita has lvled! This event has many many bonuses for us. First Yogita leveled and we will be able to use the douuble exp to get her to a save amount of exp to prevent deleveling, heck it would help get her to lvl 50 a bit faster. (I hope we get more events like this one!) Also we made over 3mill adena...I bought yogita a +5 bcomr, her mr is at 94% now the chain mail is what we will get next that will push both of us over the 100% mark...drakes, lesser dragons (well maybe not them, we need another 4-6mill for fire rings), and all other magic using mops....your asses are ours. Cancel mages who grief on fv beach...watch out...cause our bows will take you out when you fail to cancel us!

After I get us the chain mail of magic resistance (+6) We will work towards the ala,
or shining belts.

I am at 32.60%...so by the end of this week my goal is 40%. Then at least 5% a week there after. I hope we can get about 2 mill a week in drops too. That would help out alot!! Yogita is in charge of funding our hunts...so wafers all the time!

ok I gotta run!
I will post pics of our bows soon.

Jeyo

No comments: