Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Both of us went Chaos!

Ugh totally sucked! A mop thief stole our cash on toi 42.....I went choas. Then Yogita got hit with the firewall exploit....but they disabled it.....take that cheap griefers! The bp we are in has some strange folk! Apparently 3 of them were hunting in toi, and one died (someone on bp chat alluded to the fact that the person that died was chao made), anyways he drops his +6 mith robe....+6....then the other 2 REFUSE to give it back! The princess is cool...but those too suck! So we left. I will not trust some ass who will take my item and then hold it for ransom...

I hope to join up with Guilt's bp, Yogita, and I made some nice friends there!

Current exp 34.60%...died twice.....lag death, and a wierd sort of afk death....
actually i saved yogita's char, by healing her (she was afk), while the mops where pounding me.....better that I die than she. She is at 4% now.

Ok...we both are relawing now......it is actually more fun than I expected.

jeyo

No comments: