Sunday, June 19, 2005

Will go to fi tonight!

Ok it has been a long time since I have posted.

My exp right now is 35.95%....yogita is at 5% (i am full law now, while she is at 10k law). We will both go to fi...maybe we will get a arobe.....would be great!
We could up our ac cheaply by getting it as a drop.

I have enough adena to buy a +6 bcomr. But I will wait until I have enough for 2.
What will up our ac by -1. But the ala would up our ac buy -2...or -3...not sure which, but the regen ablities of the ala are it's shining point!

So maybe we will get a great drop!...Heck an arobe would be nice! Also it looks as if ascroll prices are on the rise again.....

Ok gotta run...before I go to fi will have 36% exp...maybe I will get 1% on fi before leaving for the mainland.

ok gotta go!

jeyo

No comments: