Thursday, June 30, 2005

I think I will reach my goals this week!



Us in action on fi....this was last week actually....we died then.....got jumped in the mino area, and I died....did not pump pots fast enough...




Ok so I started the week with about 35.5%, my goal for this week exp wise is to get to 40% BEFORE the weekend. This week has been busy as usual. But I was able to get .10 here, and .20-.25 there, and .50 when I would go with Yogita to toi 21f.
I actually soloed there a bit this week. So now my exp stands at 38.60. So Tomorrow I must get to 39.%+ before my last class. Then I can hunt in 21f for hour or so, and viola! I will have 40% exp. If this works then during busy periods like now I will use this method. Yogita is juggling reading a book and playing so her exp is only at 6%...I think she is close to 7%...maybe by the end of the week she will be at 8%.

No comments: