Tuesday, April 03, 2007

77%!

This week I hope to get 80% we have a bit of traveling to do over the weekend. I also have a class starting up again everyother saturday. I hope to get about 3% and some big drops! I plan to hunt 41 floor to make that happen.

Yogita is at 63% she died....but perhaps she will gain on me this week...well..maybe not.I think she will be at 65% by saturday.

I think I will hunt di regularly as well.

The episode has just been released we are going to do the ear ring quest. It looks like it will take just 30-40 minutes...or i can buy some of the things needed for the quest. If I do I might money hunt...giants are the best bet for me.

Episode 5 looks great, I have not tried the new areas yet I hope to hit level 52 before that time!


Ok I gotta go!



jeyo

No comments: