Monday, April 23, 2007

I should be happy!

I should be...I mean for the second time in perhaps 6 monthes I met my goal of getting to 83% (i do not know if I posted about that or not).

Kg rings I should say that I am very happy with them +1 str +1 int, and +2 to bow hit.
I now know what it will be like at lvl 53...and needless to say I like what I am going see. My NB is very effective, 2 NB's and I am practically 90-100% healed. I hope they remain this way for a long time! Soon I think by next week I will be at lvl 52...esp. if I can get to 90% by this friday! That should be attainable, tonight I am going to fv for a little bit, then laterI am going fi hopefully that will get me to 83+ tonight.

Yogita well hopefully she will be on her way to 67% by tomorro this time.

Ok I gotta put some more pics up here as well.

jeyo

No comments: