Friday, April 20, 2007

81%!!! Almost there!!

We explored pi elemental caves I was surprised to see thay we can hold our own against the spirits there. And the adena drops are quite nice too! I am still there on the island but....Yogita broke a serious hunting rule....never hit the smaller spirits...they jump you in huge numbers there...well she hit one of the small earth spirits...they look so easy to take down...and they are...but when 6 of them are hitting you at the same time....lets just say Yogita died instead of venzing.

I have a goal to get to 83% by the end of this weekend...very modest goals as I will be busy on saturday. Well who knows.

Yogita got to 65% only to died...poor thing..but she got a bzel from a fire egg...way to go!!!

Ugh I gotta post pics up here.

We also explored the temple north of Oren it is nice too...good spawn of monsters there, there are pair of mops that are gold to me (means that thier level is few levels higher than mine), give nice exp, but are hard to take down.

I want to solo the easier mops with my spirit maybe....

jeyo

No comments: