Monday, November 24, 2008

Getting her to lvl!!!

Now it is Yogita's turn. She is so close to lvl 52 we can just smell it. I want to celebrate her lvling up. These days we are planning on getting about 1-2% a day. I hope that perhaps tomorrow we can average about 2% day. I will be able to lvl by the middle of dec. maybe even sooner.

We have been trying one of the new areas...and quite simply it is very nice. I the quest to make the travelers pouch is nice. We are in need of the items that can be found in them, while the exp gain is very very nice.

I will post some pics of our adventures later today. Tomorrow will be a long day work wise so I...will only get 1%, which will be the same for today. Thursday I will meet some students for dinner, so...that will be even less exp then.

Ugh.

Money matters....we need to make more dough, cause....I want to get us moonbows, and some battle specific gear. For example, areas where magic resist is needed, then a high -ac mr set. Or if we are on fi and need more ac, then we will have on a high ac set. I think we need to be more diverse if we want to keep our edge.

Ok i gotta go.....GO GO GO YOGITA!!

No comments: