Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Ugh.......








I got ZERO exp yesterday....I was all stoked and ready to go...then...I fizzled out.
I just felt so.....drained. I needed to head to bed early. Now I feel more charged, and Yogita wants to at it. She is 84% so she is inching closer. Perhaps by the end of next week she can lvl. This weekend we will be very busy.

Ok some pictures like I promised.

Ok i died...yeah...basically communication between yogita and i was out of synch...we both paniced. I died....yogita ran. Basically this happened...these HUGE ungly monsters stroll over....this posionous mist smacks into me....boom i am all green..
then...i notice thier names...ok one dude is like green..ok then i am ready commence ass kicking mode...then i notice one of them is like gold...O.O. HUH? I am lvl 54 so a gold name means this ugly dude means business...basically I run in circles wondering what to do...yogita is asking what I want to do. She is usaually very brave and dies to bosses all the time. This time...she was smart...she could see her husband had no clue, so she high tailed it and told me to do the same. But..me I am still in what heck should I do mode, since ass kicking mode may or may not be an option now with this lvl 54+ monster who is just so ugly right there....poor death knight aka elf with a +8 thors went splat.

CAN SOME PLEASE TELL US...who is the squid thing? We wacked on it for like 15 mins or so....

Ok i gotta go..

TATA

No comments: