Sunday, December 07, 2008

Double Post today I think!!

We enjoyed the holloween event..it was cool. Together we made about 8million....UGH. We could have done more...but work got in the way. I bought a +8 pumpkin sword...I like it...ALOT. I was wacking on mops like like.....um....they would die.
I will add to int when I level up..cause it will help with the crits damage. Basically Int lowers the mr of the target, while sp deals more damage (Pumpkin sword). I really need that armor for Yogita and I. Now they are too expensive...30mill for a +8...nah..I will hold on to our ala's.

Ok soon I have to go to class...I heard a rumor that the xmas even will be a boss event...DUN DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope so....really. Cause we will use our mage elf combination. We went up to lvl 41f...here is a pic...







Ok I have to go get ready for class...I hope Yogita will post today!!

No comments: