Sunday, December 28, 2008

Some nice screen shots!!








Well I have been getting some really nice steady exp...but forget that..we finally got our p-armor. This armor I think is very very valuable...it has 6hp/mp regen, 10hp bonus with a very nice 31mp bonus.

Cause this item came on the scene Ala's dropped in value in a crazy way! YEARS ago it was like almost 18-20mill, now...more like 7-8mill. Basically it just is nothing compared to the +8 p armor. Same ac, and ....more hp regen (very good for elves, water elves will love this even more, nice for mages too...+31mp on my mage helps alot! It has the same mp regen as the new king armor i was using...but with more mp bonus on it. So I can switch between my mage and elf...I did it today to great effect on it8.

Ok on to the screenshots....


Uh the underwater area in heine has changed ALOT. What is the water spirit...oh and the worm...even though it is red to me...I know I can take it solo...u just need some really nice mr, and elemental resist would be nice too. basically yogita and I could take many of the sub bosses down there. Drops? It seems that this area will become very popular for c-scrolls...the worm dropped 5 czels!!! And the dude that actually got the drops (I helped out), gave me and another guy 1 czel each!!

So now I like that area...esp for hunting those bosses. Now the Kupa boss...or sub boss...I just could not take the damage...that other mop the sea dancer was hitting me, and I had cursed mermen after me too...

We have done alot of dragon hunting and we are getting loads of gems from this event...need to get dragon scales from the gem merchant....

Ok tata!!

No comments: