Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Hump day...

This is really going to become a 5 post week. It is a bit warm today, Yogita was feeling a bit low...(cold). I am happy that it is the middle of the week...next week will be a 3 or 4 day week for me, while for Yogita a 3 day week. The following week will be a 3 day week as well. So that is very cool. Also the third week of jan. will be a very short week. So that is nice too! I am not sure what we will do for that time.

There are many possiblilies. Students are completing their exams now. So that means I might be heading home very early today. I feel sorry for many of students.
For those who do not do well (high schoolers in their 3rd year). It can have the potential to ruin their lives. It means that they would have access to only lower level jobs, with little to know upwards mobility. That is if they can not get into a good school.

It is so stressful for them, usually around this time of year you get an increase in teen suicides.

On a lighter note I think that we will go and see a movie at the Movie theater in Gunsan. It has been a long time since we saw a movie in a theater...a loong time!

Ok I have to get ready for class...signing out...bored in seo-chon...

tata

No comments: